Professional photographer for your corporate events
Hello, my name is Andrew Kopanev, I'm a professional reportage photographer.
For many years, I've been successfully covering various events — from small family celebrations to corporate events for hundreds of people. To be a pro in reportage shooting for me is to understand the value of the moment and be able to capture it beautifully and timely using high-quality photographic equipment.
I'd be happy to be the photographer for corporate events and occasions important to your business.
When working on a project:
1. I'll be punctual. I'll arrive at the venue at least half an hour before the event to set up the equipment and prepare.
2. I'll listen to your wishes, and if necessary, I can improvise based on the situations that may arise.
3. I'll become part of the team. I'll help the organizers, hosts, and artists on-site.
4. I'll create an atmosphere where your guests will feel confident and comfortable in the frame.
5. I'll select ALL the best photos and retouch them manually without using automatic filters.
6. I'll deliver the photos on time — 7 calendar days.
Experienced in a range of event photography, from corporate meetings to international festivals, I deliver professional, captivating visuals for each unique occasion.
• I served as the official photographer at the Where Data Meets Art event in Casa Batlló, a historic landmark of Barcelona, capturing the atmosphere of this significant occasion.
• I photographed the European Festival of Event Marketing and Live Communications EuBea.
• I photographed the international B2B convention for wedding industry professionals Wedding Expo Days.
• I have repeatedly covered the International Jazz Festival and many other events.
More about me as a person and a professional can be told by the reviews of my clients and partners – here.
The cost of professional reportage shooting
I work from 3 hours — the cost is *400 EUR
Each subsequent hour — *100 EUR
* within Barcelona. When working in other cities of Spain and abroad, travel, meals, and accommodation are paid additionally.
Questions and Answers
Q: Do you work under a contract?
A: Of course, I sign a contract with each client, as I understand how important safety and trust are in such a matter as organizing a corporate event.
Q: How many months in advance do you need to book a photographer for an event?
A: As early as possible. Usually, negotiations start a few months before a major event.
Q: How is payment made?
A: When signing the contract, you make a prepayment to reserve your date. I receive the remaining part on the day of the event from the organizer or a trusted person of the client.
Q: Is cashless payment possible?
A: Yes, it is possible.
Q: Can you come for a shoot in another European country?
A: Yes, I can easily organize the trip.
ALL PRICES INDICATED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED AS REFERENCE INFORMATION AND ARE NOT A PUBLIC OFFER.